Tangle it Easter!
This is an #elsafreefriday for children to have a go at tangling (doodling). It is a fab activity to do and brings a real sense of mindfulness.
- Concentration and attention span – it is so easy to get completely engrossed in your design
- Thinking skills – thinking what pattern to do next, what will look good!
- Mindfulness – a sense of mindfulness and being completed absorbed in the activity
- Relaxation – a true sense of relaxation as you are only thinking about your patterns
- Hand eye co-ordination – speaks for itself, try it!
- Self-esteem – creating something beautiful that looks amazing!
- Stress relief – if you feel stressed give it a go. You will be amazed
- Self soothing – it is such a soothing activity and if you feel upset or anxious it will make you feel better
- Ok to make mistakes – your mistakes can be incorporated into your design
- Problem solving – how can you incorporate your mistakes into your design?
- Fine motor skills – making those tiny patterns
- Nurturing creative abilities – allowing everyone to be creative
- Expanding your imagination – let your imagination go and just create!
- Creative expression – allows you to create your own design and express yourself
- Great fun!
- Simple to learn – each stroke of the pen or pencil is simple
- No planned outcome – you don’t know yet how your design will end up.
Download: Tangle it easter
For more resources you will LOVE!