Lapbook template for personalised stories
My personalised stories are quite popular and I thought I would make a pack so you could make lapbooks of your stories. This has several purposes:
- It keeps everything together so can be moved from your session to class and even to home
- It really personalises the experience by the child taking ownership
- There are opportunities for further work on the story
- It makes it a crafty and colouring activity, if desired, by the child helping to put it together
- Anyone can pick it up and see what the child has done. Other adults in the classroom can work on it.
- Parents can be more involved in the child’s target
Here is one I have put together for listening skills
There are instructions here on how to make it up.
Download: Making your personalised story lapbook
Here is the template pack
Download: Personalised story lapbook templates
You can download a couple of free personalised stories if you want to try this.
Download: Inappropriate laughing
Download: Showing I care
To purchase the packs of stories please see the following links. These come in packs of 10 stories. Please click the images below to take you there.