This journal will address many areas of a pupils’ well-being. It is suitable for KS2 upwards and even useful for adults! The journal is a way for pupils to find the positives in their life and to discover mindfulness and relaxation.
Here are some of the areas addressed:
- Target setting
- Thinking skills
- Scaling emotions
- Thoughts and feelings
- Emotion tracking
Included in the pack:
- One weeks worth of journal – each day has 2 pages of things to fill in
- Independent journal sheet should pupils want to continue
- Worry garage
- Positives Jar
- 2 emotion trackers – dream catcher and mosaic
- End of week assessment
- Bullet journal sheet for creating
- Weekly review
- 8 front covers to choose from
- Doodles, drawings and scribbles sheet
- How to use the journal with lots of ideas for using in ELSA Sessions with a pupil – would also be useful to teachers, teaching assistants, learning mentors and counsellors.
For more resources you will LOVE!
Our journal for younger pupils. This journal is suitable for KS1 pupils.