Emoji Emotion Synonyms Resources Pack
This resource pack was inspired by someone asking for EMOJI synonyms to help children learn other words for different emotions.
There are 18 emotions/feelings/conditions covered in this pack
angry, sad, scared, happy, disgusted, surprised, calm, worried, embarrassed, annoyed, shocked, tired, bored, proud, ill, confused, stressed and upset.
Included in the pack:
- 18 Synonym cards showing the emoji face and 6 suggestions for synonyms
- An Emotion word mat showing all 18 Emoji along with 6 suggestions for each of them
- 18 cards where children can register how they feel. So they can pick ‘angry’ and choose one of the words to colour in. They can then register how big their feeling is.
- 18 cards where children can research other words that mean the same. They could use a thesaurus or search online.
- 18 cards where children can write their emotion – hopefully using some new vocabulary and then discuss with you a coping skill they could use.
This is a downloadable resource. Please ensure you check your spam folder if it does not arrive straightaway once payment has been accepted. You can also login to your account on the website and download from your purchase history.
For more resources you will LOVE!