Christmas Reindeer emotions pack
This Christmas Reindeer emotions pack covers 10 emotions with a cute little reindeer.
- A set of emotion fans – happy, sad, scared, angry, worried, excited, surprised, confused, shy, and proud. Use to monitor emotions, throughout the day.
- An emotions mat, colour and black and white – happy, sad, scared, angry, worried, excited, surprised, confused, shy and proud. The black and white one can be coloured in by the child before laminating. This might help give them ownership. The coloured one can just be laminated and used. Great way of asking the child how they feel today?
- 10 worksheets where the pupil must finish the Reindeer’s body and discuss physical symptoms of the focused emotion.
- 10 worksheets where the pupil must draw a picture and write about why the Reindeer feels the way he does. This is good for children to understand why we feel the emotions that we do.
- 4 emotion thermometers – happy-sad, happy-angry, happy- scared, happy-worried. These can be used to gauge how big the pupil’s emotion is. Print, laminate and cut out the appropriate one.
This is a downloadable resource and a link will be sent to your email address on purchase. Please ensure you input the correct email address and check your spam folder if you do not receive your links straight away. You can also log into your account on the website and download your resources from your purchase history.
For more resources you will LOVE!