A six week intervention suitable for any member of support staff to deliver. The lessons have been written in detail for ease of delivery. This is a general intervention which addresses emotions, social skills, relaxation and self-esteem.
- Lesson 1
- I can co-operate and be part of a group
- Lesson 2
- I can tell you what it means to be caring and can think of some ways to be caring towards others
- Lesson 3
- I can talk to my friends and find out some things that we have in common
- Lesson 4
- I can understand what personal space is
- Lesson 5
- I can understand what it means to hurt someone’s feelings and how to make them feel better
- Lesson 6
- I can tell you what being a good friend means to me
Included in the pack:
- Planning booklet (6 lessons)
- Warm-up games for circle-time booklet (57 circle-time games)
- Relaxation and calming down strategies booklet (20 relaxation exercises)
- Emotion wheels (7 emotions plus ‘something else’ for the child to think of some other emotion not included in the wheel)
- Assessment wheels
- Circle-time rules
- Teacher assessment
- Emotions vocabulary (emotion words in alphabetical order)
- Good choice/Bad choice flash cards
- Personal space cards (18 cards with scenarios around personal space)
- Sophie gets upset story
- Red heart
- Friendship scenario cards (18 cards with friendship scenarios)
This pack is a downloadable resource and will be delivered to your email address on purchase ready for you to print. The price for this downloadable pack is £4.
This pack is also available to purchase as a hard copy delivered to your school. The price for printing, and making up all the resources is £55 including postage and packaging, this also includes a free download to enable you to print off further copies within your school. To order this pack please contact me firstname.lastname@example.org with an official school purchase order or as an alternative I can issue you with a proforma invoice.
There is also a bundle where you can save money by buying all the interventions together. Please go to Whole school Social and Emotional interventions bundle.