All online payments are processed through PayPal, which securely handles all transactions and doesn’t share any of your personal details with ELSA Support. You do not need a PayPal account to pay through PayPal. Take the option for ‘pay by debit/credit card’. If you have any queries relating to your transaction, for example, you can’t find the email we sent you or you can’t download your resources then please do contact ELSA Support either by email or through the contact form. We will rectify your problem to the best of our abilities. Any payment problems should be directed to PayPal quoting your transaction number.
Downloaded digital items will not be refunded except as required under the Consumer Law or relevant consumer protection laws.
If you want a refund or credit on a Product you must make a claim to Elsa Support. We will assess claims on their merits, with regard to the digital nature of the goods and any preview or inspection that was available before purchase.
There is no obligation to provide a refund or credit for reasons including (but not limited to) if you:
- have changed your mind about a Product;
- bought a Product by mistake;
- do not have sufficient expertise to use the Product;
- ask for goodwill; or
- can no longer access a Product because it has been removed by its Seller from the Site (you are advised to download Products immediately upon purchase).
ELSA Support does provide a purchase history. This is a history of the resources you have purchased from us. This is there for you to download your resources should you not receive an email from us with your links.
You are strongly advised NOT to rely on your purchase history and to download all your resources as soon as you can and save them securely to your computer. You are purchasing a downloadable resource from ELSA Support, not resource hosting.
The purchase history can change if ELSA Support decides to update a resource or remove a resource from the website. If you haven’t downloaded and saved it then you may lose it.
Please ensure you save all your resources to your computer.
- You may use this resource for personal and/or classroom use only.
- You must always acknowledge ELSA Support as the source of the resource.
- You must not reproduce or share any of our resources with others in any form. This includes sharing our resources online.
- You must not host or in any other way share our resources directly with others, without our prior written permission.
- You must not use any of our resources for commercial purposes without prior written permission. An example of this would be a private counsellor who wants to use our resources with their clients.
- You must not alter or build upon our resources in any way.
- If you have any questions about the copyright of this site and its resources then please use the contact form on the site. We are always happy to hear from you.