Support for Divorce Intervention
***This intervention has now been updated
****Now updated to include ‘Separation modifications’
This intervention is to help support a child who has experienced their parents divorcing. It is intended for children who are struggling and need some one to one support. It is so important to create a link with the parent and to get permission to work with their child. The intervention consists of 6 lessons of approximately 30-40 minutes on a weekly basis. All the resources needed are included with the intervention. All you need do is print and deliver.
The learning objectives are as follows:
- I can tell you what divorce means to me and how it makes me feel.
- I can tell you what I was doing when I first found out.
- I can tell you how things have changed.
- I can tell you about my worries.
- I can tell you about things that make me feel better.
- I can feel proud of my memory book.
This is a downloadable resource. A link to download the resource will be sent to your email address after purchase. It can also be downloaded directly from the site by entering your username and password, going to your account and looking at your purchase history.