Support Staff Planner 2018/2019
There is an updated version of this planner. You can purchase it by going to this link. Please click the picture. I will leave this version up until the beginning of the school holidays and then it will be removed.
Support Staff Planner FULL VERSION
This is the full version of the Support Staff Planner. Please check out the pictures to see what is included in this pack. It is HUGE and should cover everything you would need in a planner. If there is something you need and I haven’t supplied it then contact me and I will add it as a free update. firstname.lastname@example.org
What is included in this FULL VERSION?
- Basic planner, month to view with space for writing in each day.
- Catch up – sheet for logging people and children who you need to speak to so you don’t forget.
- Communication with parents – log all contact with parents.
- Communication with staff – log all contact with staff members
- Contacts – log all your contacts.
- 20 Front covers to choose from
- 5 a day for well being – look after yourself
- Doodle pages – all good ideas can come from doodles
- Mindfulness colouring when you are feeling a bit stressed.
- Monitor your mood – a great way of monitoring your mood over a full year.
- Proud moments and kiddies quotes – log all those things that make you proud and also the funny things they say.
- Class list
- CPD Record
- Individual child profiles
- Intervention groups
- Meeting notes
- Overtime log
- Performance management
- Personal information
- Referred children list
- Resources list
- Useful websites
- Daily plan
- To do list weekly
- To do list daily
- Weekly plan
- Year at a glance
- Display planning
- Group assessment sheet
- Group intervention record
- Individual assessment sheet
- Individual intervention record
- Planning template individuals
- Planning template groups
- Smart planning
- Social story planning
- Topic mindmap
- and lots more…
**This is a DOWNLOADABLE resource and a link will be sent to your email on purchase. Please ensure you input the correct email address and check your spam folder should your email not arrive within a few minutes. You can also log into your account on the website and download your resources from your purchase history.