Stealing Personalised Story
This story is suitable for working with children who steal.
- A story to read to the child and discuss. Girl version and boy version. Repeat the story several times to ensure the key points are being understood.
- Prompt cards to print, laminate and put on a keyring for taking away with them. They could have a copy for the classroom and one for home.
- A target sheet so that the child can colour a star if they manage to stop themselves from stealing
- A certificate for when they have reached their target.
- 12 Question cards on the story to ensure the child understands what is being asked of them.
- Worksheets on the key points of the story to ensure understanding.
- Assess understanding. See if the child really understands stealing with these simple scenarios.
There are 19 pages all together in the pack.
For more resources you will LOVE!
This is a downloadable resource and a link will be sent to your email address on purchase. Please ensure you input the correct email address and check your spam folder if you do not receive your links straight away. You can also log into your account on the website and download your resources from your purchase history.