My Self esteem lapbook –
After the creation of the ‘Feelings Lapbook’ I thought I would try and create one for self esteem and this is the result. My idea for this is that this can be built with a child, combining lessons and creativity and craft. Each component can be a lesson or part of a lesson. It is something for the child to take away at the end of your sessions. You could easily fill 4 to 6 lessons with what is in this lapbook. There are two versions, one in black and white so the child can colour the lettering etc and one in colour where they can just cut and stick. Please read the blog post on how to use this resource.
Onto the resource. The actual lapbook is one sheet of A3 cards folded in at each side. The left flap is 10cm and the right flap is 11.5cm
My Self esteem lapbook Includes:
- Name flap template
- Picture flap template
- Front cover title
- Family pocket template and heart shapes
- ‘I can’ can pocket template and ‘I can’ sheets for filling in.
- Thank you for pocket template and strips for filling in.
- Treasure chest pocket template and 4 concertina books.
- Wheel template
- Wishes and dreams pocket template
- Wishing star story by LE Palphreyman
- Friends flapbook template
- Affirmations for the back cover
This is a DOWNLOADABLE resource and a link will be sent to your email address on purchase.