This journal will address many areas of a pupils’ well-being. It is suitable for KS1 and possibly Lower KS2. The journal is a way for pupils to find the positives in their life and to discover mindfulness and relaxation.
Here are some of the areas addressed:
- Target setting
- Thinking skills
- Scaling emotions
- Thoughts and feelings
- Emotion tracking
Included in the pack:
- One weeks worth of journal – each day has 2 pages of things to fill in, which have certain elements change.
- Independent journal sheet should pupils want to continue
- Worry garage
- Positives Jar
- 2 emotion trackers – Popcorn, and Heart mosaic
- End of week assessment
- Bullet journal sheet for creating
- Weekly review
- 4 front covers to choose from
- Name one thing sheet
- How to use the journal with lots of ideas for using in ELSA Sessions with a pupil – would also be useful to teachers, teaching assistants, learning mentors and counsellors.
For more resources you will LOVE!
Our journal for older pupils. This journal will be suitable for KS2 upwards.