This ‘Happiness Lapbook’ is a great way of helping children to understand the 5 basic things they need to do each day to help them achieve mental well being.
Those five things are:
- Connect – friends, family
- Give – help others
- Take notice – self awareness and mindfulness
- Be Active – exercise
- Learn – learning something new
Such a simple concept and you can read more about it on the MIND website
Lapbooks are a great way of combining crafting, colouring and chatting about things that will support them. Get your children into this basic 5 a day habit to help them feel better about themselves. All you need is an A3 piece of card to create this resource. All the other templates are included for cutting, sticking, colouring if required. Most of the templates are in black and white and in colour so you can choose.
Included in this pack:
- Name and picture template, in colour and black and white
- Title template, in colour or black and white
- Exercise pocket and slips
- Helping others pocket and slips
- Friends gallery pocket and slips
- Take notice pocket and slips
- Family house
- Learn something new pocket and slips
- Happy game and question card
**This is a downloadable resource and the link for the resource will be sent to your email address automatically on purchase. Please check you input the correct email when purchasing and also check your spam folder should you not receive the file within a few minutes. You can also log into your purchase history on the website and download your resource from there.
Some more resources you will LOVE!
Click the pictures to take you there