EMOJI Full page posters
Although I have called these full page posters they could be used in different ways by using your printer settings. Here are a few examples.
Printed as a booklet
These are the settings on my system, yours might differ, but everyone should be able to do this. If you can’t do it at home then try when you get to school.
Printed as cards
You can choose how many cards you want to a page by changing the numbers highlighted and also changing from portrait to landscape. I have 3×3 highlighted but you could do 2×2 or even make them really tiny by choosing a higher number.
There are 48 different EMOJIs covering a range of emotions and behaviours.
These are so versatile. You could:
- Make an anger/calm scale.
- Make a saddness/happiness scale.
- Make an anxious/calm scale.
- Make a noise scale for your class or group.
- Use in booklet form or card form when working one to one with a child.
- Use one of the cards to discuss at circle time.
- Use as posters for the classroom.
- Put one up each day and discuss what it might mean.
- Print two copies of the cards and play matching games.
- Use as a writing prompt.
Use the free Emoji lettering to make a display for your classroom or group area.
The images have all been drawn by me and are therefore copyright to me. Please make sure you abide by my terms and conditions when purchasing resources from ELSA Support.
This resource is a downloadable resource and a link will be sent to your email on purchase. Please check your spam folder if you do not receive your resource within a few minutes. You can also log into ELSA Support with your username and password and download from your purchase history. Files are zipped for ease of download and you will need to open on a laptop or computer unless you have an app for opening zipped files on your phone or ipad.