Growth Mindset Intervention
This growth mindset intervention can be run as a whole class, or group. The lessons will take 40 mins to an hour and are suitable for children from about 7 years old.
The posters are available to download for free from this link MINDSET Posters.
- M – I understand how making MISTAKES can help me learn.
- I – I understand how seeing success can INSPIRE me.
- N – I understand the importance of the words ‘NOT YET‘.
- D – I understand what it means to be DETERMINED.
- S – I can celebrate SUCCESS and understand how that makes me feel.
- E – I understand that EVERYONE is different but that EVERYONE has the potential to succeed.
- T – I know how important it is to THINK positively and have a ‘can do’ attitude to learning.
Included in the pack:
- 7 lessons, each corresponding to a letter from ‘MINDSET’.
- ‘A mistake that made my brain sparkle and grow’ worksheet.
- ‘Who inspires you? Who is your hero?’ worksheet.
- ‘My Goal’ worksheet
- ‘Questionnaire’ and ‘Bookmarks’.
- ‘What have you been successful at?’ worksheet.
- 2 different puzzle pieces
- Everyone is different poster
- Display heading
- Rubbish bin/Treasure chest
- Positive/negative cards for sorting
- Mindset certificate