Christmas Gift Ideas
The ELSA Group put together a list of items that could be given as a ‘Christmas Survival Kit’.
I have made some labels which are editable. You can put whatever you want into your Christmas Survival kit. You can spend as little or as much as you like. I have put some Amazon links in this post if I think they are a good price. Obviously smarties, starburst can be bought cheaper at the supermarket and bath bombs could be made. Google for a recipe. They are really easy to make. If you purchase things from Amazon through these links I get a tiny bit of commission and it doesn’t cost you anymore. This helps me to develop new resources and maintain the website.
Please click here to download the WORD DOCUMENT. Click the text and type. Choose some of these below and don’t forget to write who it is from. I used Comic sans for the text but you can change it to what ever you would like.
Download: Survival kit
Here is a long list of ideas:
- Glitter/tinsel – to make everything sparkle!
- A crayon – to colour your day bright and cheerful.
- A mirror – to remind you of how unique you are.
- A candy cane – to remind you that you have someone to lean on.
- A shiny pencil – to write your wrongs.
- An eraser – to show that mistakes can fade.
- A balloon – so you can reach for the sky.
- Bubbles – to blow your worries away.
- A bouncy ball – to show you can bounce right back.
- A bath bomb – to wash away your worries.
- Smarties – to show you how smart you are.
- A highlighter – to highlight all the positives in your life.
- An Angel – to show you are not alone and have someone to talk to.
- A tree – to show it is good to branch out.
- A plaster – for healing hurt feelings.
- Gum – to show you can stick with it and achieve your goals.
- Starburst – to remind you that you are a star.
- Chocolate coins – to remind you that you will always shine.
- A sponge – to remind you how you can soak up new information and learn.
- A mint – to remind you that you are worth a mint to your family and friends.
- A Kit Kat – to remind you to take a break.
- Felt tip pen – so you can colour your future bright.
- Love hearts – to remind you how loved you are.
- Sherbet – to add a bit of fizz to your day.
- A marker pen – to remind you to leave a good mark where ever you go.
- A button – to remind you to button your lips if needed.
- Hot chocolate sachet – to remind you to relax and be calm.
- A penny – to remind you to share your thoughts.
- Tissues – for all those tears of laughter over the Christmas period.
- Smiley face –to remind you to smile.
- A bell – to remind you to jingle all the way.
- Playdough – to remind you that you are resilient and can bounce back.
- A heart – to remind you that you are loved.
Here are some more labels.
This one would go nicely with a tube of bubbles, a bath bomb or some bubble bath.
Download: christmas bubbles
This one would go nicely with some playdough
Download: christmas playdough
Another nice one for Bubbles, bath bombs or bubble bath or even bubble gum???
Download: christmas bubbly
This one would go nicely with any coloured crayons or pens
Download: Christmas crayons
This one would go nicely with some home made cookies
Download:Smart cookie 2
Another one for cookies
Download: Smart cookie 1